In this episode of Add To Cart, we checkout Brenden Hartmann, General Manager at Budgy Smuggler swimwear. Who needs a great swathe of material billowing around your legs when a carefully positioned, streamlining triangle of lycra will do?! The brand started out as a bit of a laugh in an Aussie backyard when some mates decided to write ‘Budgy Smuggler’ on the back of some speedo-style swimmers. Growing from selling 1,000 pairs of smugglers a year to over 100,000 pairs internationally, Budgy Smuggler now has a kids and women’s range
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…
- Bloke In A Bar
- Dyl and Friends
- Shoe Dog by Phil Knight
- Homegrown and Heartfelt: The Budgy Smuggler Story | #136
This episode was brought to you by…