In this episode of Add To Cart, we checkout Becca Stern, the Co-founder of Mustard Made, the place to go for stylish, functional lockers. Yes, you heard me right, lockers…the essential high school backdrop in American coming of age movies. Becca’s lockers have evolved into a range of shapes, sizes and colours…mustard being one of them of course. Back in the day, Becca had a habit of rescuing vintage lockers she spotted on the side of the road. This locker passion grew and grew and when Becca succeeded in convincing her sister to get in on the business, there was no stopping them. Now a multimillion dollar company, selling in Australia, the UK and US, Mustard Made is well and truly…well, made.
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…
- Who Gives A Crap
- Common Circus
- A Book About Innocent by Dan Germain
- Locker Love: The Mustard Made Story | #173
This episode was brought to you by…