Danny’s business focuses on retention rather than acquisition and in this episode, we’ll find out why and hear his top strategies for holding onto your most valuable customers.
Questions answered in this episode include…
- How do you identify the most valuable customers that you want (and are profitable) to maintain?
- What retailers are you seeing using smart retention tactics for their best customers?
- How do you measure if your retention tactics are valuable?
- What role does technology play in retention? Does it have to be complicated?
- Where would you recommend retailers start when looking to improve the retention of their customers?
Steps to Retention Success:
- Identify your top 10% or 20% of customers
- Work out what is special about them and how they are unique in their behaviours or desires
- Use that information to model products, promotions and loyalty incentives that resonate with your core base
- APG & Co. simplify member sign-up
- Sephora’s Genius Basket System Is An Introvert’s Dream Come True
- Move from being customer-focused to customer-obsessed
- Omneo: A toolkit to deliver powerful, integrated customer experiences.
- Arkade: Danny’s CX and Loyalty agency
- Danny Philips on LinkedIn