In this episode of Add To Cart, we checkout Tony Corrales, the Co founder and Director of Noskin, a vegan clothing brand that aims to strike the perfect balance of ethics and aesthetics. Based in Collingwood, Melbourne, Noskin produces a ‘made to last’ range of shoes and clothing, using high quality, innovative materials, such as Japanese denim and cactus leather. In this chat, Tony shares how Noskin finds the right balance between DTC and marketplace, the challenges of ticking every side of the ethics triangle and why the brand has no male and female categories.
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…
- Producing with Purpose with Tony Corrales
- The Brand Gap by Marty Neumeier
- Building a Story Brand by Donald MIller
- The Obstacle Is The Way by Ryan Holiday
- Tony Corrales from Noskin: Vegan Cool | #242
This episode was brought to you by…