In this episode of Add To Cart, we checkout Simon Molnar, Founder of Flagship. Simon has retail blood flowing through his veins. I wouldn’t mind being a fly on the wall at the dinner table in this family’s house I can tell you – it’s where the idea for Afterpay was first knocked about! After taking his parents’ jewellery business online with great success, Simon founded Flagship, is a retail-focused tech company that uses bluetooth product stickers to give brick and mortar stores access to the kind of data and insights that eCommerce businesses have long enjoyed.
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…
- Edible Blooms
- Soar With Your Strengths by Donald Clifton and Paula Nelson
- CliftonStrengths Assessment
- Spying on Stock: The Flagship Story | #220
This episode was brought to you by…