In this episode of Add To Cart, we checkout Bettina McLeod, Founder and CEO of Try@Home, a digital platform allowing brands to offer their customers a way to touch, feel and of course try on products from the comfort of their own lounge room. With a background in buying and selling eCommerce businesses, Bettina realised that much loved quality brands were missing out on sales because their customers hadn’t been able to get their hands, quite literally, on their products. By developing the tech to support this process, Bettina and the team at Try@Home have seen average order value increases of up to 88% for brands such as Sirens Swimwear, one of the early adopters.
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…
- Bonnie X Kind
- ReWork by Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson
- Bettina McLeod from Try@Home: Reinventing The Wardrobe | #230
This episode was brought to you by…