In this episode of Add To Cart, we checkout the James Bond of marketing – Mark Baartse. You call him in when you’ve got a problem to solve and you need the best in the business. Mark is, in his own words, the outsourced Chief Marketing Officer. Before consulting, Mark led the growth for leading fashion brand Showpo and has worked with clients including Catch, Menulog and Officeworks. He has been awarded the Top 50 CMP, Top 50 people in eCommerce and is a regular contributor to publications like Ragtrader and Inside Retail.
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…
- How Brands Grow by Byron Sharp
- Playing the Marketing Slot Machines. How to Win Performance Marketing in 2022 with Mark Baartse | #158
This episode was brought to you by…