In this episode of Add To Cart, we checkout Josh Howard, Founder of Single Use Ain’t Sexy…yes that’s the brand name, Single Use Ain’t Sexy. Josh has come up with a unique product which is a massive hack to save time, save money and hopefully save the planet! He calls it the Berocca for hand soap – and it’s got nothing to do with consuming it when you’re hungover.
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…
- Target US
- A Promised Land by Barack Obama
- Just Add Water: The Single Use Ain’t Sexy Story | #171
This episode was brought to you by…