In this episode of Add To Cart, we checkout John Stuckey from MobileDigital. The company is focused on helping businesses utilise the power of text to communicate with customers. John and the team create personalised MMS which have open rates of over 98% and click through rates of 60%.
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…
- Appliances Online
- Pet Circle
- Subprime Attention Crisis by Tim Hwang
- Text For Success – Why SMS & MMS Marketing Can’t Be Ignored | #113
This episode was brought to you by…