In this episode of Add To Cart, we checkout Jason Greenwood from Greenwood Consulting. Jason runs his business out of Auckland, New Zealand and helps B2B and DTC brands across ANZ re-imagine themselves for the digital age. He describes himself as a digital native, a ‘futurist’ from way back and a consultant obsessed with helping businesses do eCommerce right.
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…
🔗 Links from the episode
- Mac Pac
- The Joe Rogan Experience
- Unstoppable with Kerwin Rae
- The Mentor with Mark Bouris
- Virtual Reality
- Across the Ditch: An eComm Guide to New Zealand| #099
This episode was brought to you by…