In this episode of Add To Cart, we checkout James Bartle, Founding CEO of Outland Denim. The former motocross rider was inspired to build a company that drives social change and saw denim jeans as the ultimate product to achieve this. Six years in, the brand has its own Cambodia-based production services employing local seamstresses, appears in stores across Australia, the US and Canada and has been worn by Meghan Markle.
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…