In this episode of Add To Cart, we checkout Founder and CEO of Step One, Greg Taylor. Step One is a brand that has reached cult status making comfortable, functional and ethical jocks. The company, valued at 60 million has gone from zero to six per cent of the men’s underwear market since it launched in 2017 and has recently expanded to make a range for women.
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…
- The Definitive Book of Body Language by Allan and Barbara Pease
- Greg Taylor from Step One: Don’t Suffer In Your Jocks | #235
This episode was brought to you by…