In this episode of Add To Cart, we checkout Erin Holt, Gumtree’s Head of Partnerships. Gumtree now goes beyond household items and includes cars, jobs, real estate and services. There are now over 7.8m Australians using Gumtree – or gummies, as they affectionately known and Add to Cart wanted to get an update on Gumtree, understand more about Gummies and explore how eCommerce brands might be able to access this huge audience.
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…
- Dare to Lead by Brene Brown
- The Boy. The Mole, The Fox and The Horse by Charles Mackesy
- The Continued Rise of Gumtree & Their Super Intenders | #148
This episode was brought to you by…