In this episode of Add To Cart, we checkout Dean Jones from GlamCorner. The fashion rental business started in 2012 with Dean and his wife, Audrey. Neither had a fashion background but they did have a united vision to “accelerate the transition to a more circular and sustainable fashion system”. Today, they operate out of a 5,000 square metre fulfilment centre in Sydney, have 130 people on the team, 30,000 articles of clothing in rotation and rent out up to 70 tonnes of clothes each month.
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…
- Who Gives A Crap
- Masters of Scale with Reid Hoffman
- Clothes in the Cloud: The GlamCorner Story | #115
This episode was brought to you by…