In this episode of Add To Cart, we checkout Briony Kennedy from Adorn Cosmetics. Briony started the pureplay brand in 2009, to create a luxury beauty range with ethics at its core and their products are organic, vegan, low impact and sustainably packaged. With their eco refill programme, colour matching and unique sample kits, they have grown a huge and devoted following of united Adorners of all ages.
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…
- Sienna Byron Bay
- The Happiest Man on Earth by Eddie Jaku
- Patricia Cornwell
- Beauty, Business and Babies
- More Chips in the Packet: The Adorn Cosmetics Story | #132
This episode was brought to you by…