In this episode of Add To Cart, we checkout Stu French, Co-Founder of Ethicool, a children’s book publisher and online retailer. Stu has an eCommerce background, having worked in digital roles for Telstra and AGL, but he’s also a children’s author. Combining his two career areas, Stu, with his wife Teigan, launched Ethicool in February 2020, selling kids books with great stories and ethical messages.
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…