In this episode of Add To Cart, we checkout Simon Griffiths, Co-founder and CEO of Who Gives A Crap, a direct to consumer toilet paper brand who have revolutionised the product, offering subscription, funky packaging and a certain cool factor. What’s more, they donate 50% of their profits to help build toilets in developing nations with a goal to make sure everyone in the world has access to proper sanitisation.
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…