In this episode of Add To Cart, we checkout Rosa-Clare Willis and Andrew Ford, Co-founders of DIY pottery kits, Crock’d. They are on a mission to help friends and family have real connections through the power of creativity. Both from a start up and UX background, they only launched Crock’d two years ago and are now selling across Australia, Europe and the US. Even more impressive, what started as a physical set up with a warehouse is now a fully remote team scattered across the world.
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…
- All Birds
- Goto SkincarePeloton
- How I Built This with Guy Raz
- The 4 Hour Work Week by Timothy Ferriss
- Getting Clayed: The Crockd Story | #150
This episode was brought to you by…