In this episode of Add To Cart, we checkout Matt Holme from YouPay. YouPay allows users to share their filled out checkouts with others to pay on their behalf – think gifting for partners, buying office equipment or authorising kids payments.
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…
This episode was brought to you by…
Just like late-night kebabs, we have all been burnt at one time or another by traditional affiliate marketing. But it has changed a lot. Technology businesses like Impact are paving a new wave of business growth through performance-based partnerships which connect retailers to influencers, content creators, affiliates, other brands and mobile apps in a meaningful way. And the best part – you stay in control! Impact allows you to set individual contracts to preserve margins, provides in-depth analytics and even offers fraud protection. Visit impact.com/growth to learn more or jump back to episode #62 to hear how Booktopia is driving growth through the power of partnerships.