In this episode of Add To Cart, we checkout Jason Eades, CEO of Welcome To Country. Welcome To Country started as a marketplace to promote and sell Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander experiences and tourism. However, over Covid they’ve evolved their business model to also be a marketplace for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander products including books, art, jewelry and food.
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…
- Welcome to Country
- Welcome to Country by Marcia Langton
- Pride & Purpose: The Welcome to Country Story | #107
This episode was brought to you by…