In this episode of Add To Cart, we checkout James Chin Moody from Sendle, a shipping company focused on helping small business thrive by making package delivery simple, reliable and affordable. They are also the only 100% Carbon Neutral Delivery Service in Australia and the United States.
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…
- Who Gives A Crap
- Traction by Justin Mares and Gabriel Weinberg
- 100% Humble: The Sendle Story | #103
This episode was brought to you by…