In this episode of Add To Cart, we checkout Jake and Jess Munday, Co founders of Custom Neon, who make and sell LED neon signs in any size, shape and colour you like. Starting out as a side hustle on Instagram, the company now sell around 400 signs a week, has offices in the UK, Australia and the USA and their client list includes Elon Musk and Kylie and Kendall Jenner.
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…
- Jess used to work at Cotton On and loved their work culture
- Jake is a fan of Scotch and Soda’s threads
- She’s On The Money podcast
- Rocketfuel by Gino Wickman and Mark C. Winters
- Jake and Jess Munday from Custom Neon: The Side Hustle That Lit Up | #233
This episode was brought to you by…