In this episode of Add To Cart, we checkout Greg Leibowitz and James Fisher, Co founders of Rendr. The partners started the business in 2018 as a side project after spending their gap year in one of the leading tech hubs of the world, Israel. But it was their tradie mates that inspired them to develop their business, Rendr – a technology fulfilment platform which provides a same day delivery solution for retailers. Rendr now has clients such as Aussie Disposals and Chemist Warehouse and attracted investment from the likes of Ahmed Fahour, ex-CEO of Australia Post and Steven Lew, chairman of Global Retail Brands.
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…
- The Prof G Pod with Scott Galloway
- Never Split the Difference by Chris Voss
- The Extra Mile: The Rendr Story | #204
This episode was brought to you by…