In this episode of Add To Cart, we checkout Ed Ross, Co-founder of TradeMutt. After working on cattle stations and doing a Ag diploma, Ed found himself in Brisbane working as a Carpenter. He and another tradie mate got delivered some devastating news, which inspired them to change what workwear looks like and make a real impact on mental health in the construction industry and beyond.
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…