In this episode of Add To Cart, we checkout Chris Meade, co-founder and CRO of CROSSNET. Chris, his brother and a friend came up with the idea for this new game, a mix of volleyball and foursquare (or handball, as Aussie kids know it), after a late night of brainstorming. They built a rough prototype, figured out the rules and played. Almost three years later, the game is in over 300 retail stores, generates over a million dollars a month in revenue and could become an Olympic sport.
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…