In this episode of Add To Cart, we checkout Ashley Hanger, the Founder of Stripped Supply, Australia’s first diabetes subscription box service. Around 1.8 million Australians live with diabetes and 280 people develop the condition each day. Living with this chronic illness can be a challenge as it impacts pretty much every aspect of life. After getting together with her partner, a type 1 diabetic, Ashley realised this was a prime area for subscription and couldn’t believe no-one else was doing it.
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…
- Slime Pop
- The Iconic
- Shoe Dog by Phil Knight
- Shoe Dog by Phil KnightThe Prick Subscription: The Stripped Supply Story | #206
This episode was brought to you by…