In this episode of Add To Cart, we checkout Amy Lynes, People Support Manager at Lush (aka the smelly soap shop). Lush has been selling those amazingly fragrant products for almost 30 years now and has 923 Lush shops in 52 countries worldwide – including some brilliant eCommerce stores of course. In Australia, Amy and her team look after up to 800 team members at a time across Australia and New Zealand ranging in responsibilities from retail to manufacturing to support office.
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…
- Hot Milk Lingerie
- The Checklist Manifesto by Atul Guwande
- Cautionary Tales with Tim Harford
- Social Justice & Smelly Soap: The Lush Story | #189
This episode was brought to you by…