In this episode of Add To Cart, we checkout self confessed crazy ideas guy, Nati Harpaz. Many of you who have been in eCommerce for a while will know Nati from his time as Managing Director of Catch and the Director, CEO and Chairman of Octomedia which publishes Inside Retail. Today, Nati is the Co Founder and Executive Director of TradeSquare – Australia’s wholesale one-stop shop for business – with over 150,000 products all in one place and 8,000+ buyers. Recently TradeSquare announced TradeSquare Connect which allows retailers to turn into wholesalers.
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…
🔗 Links from the episode
- Google Lens
- Lifespan with Dr David Sinclair
- The Peter Attia Drive podcast
- Nati’s No Bullshit Guide to Retail | #128
This episode was brought to you by…