In this episode of Add To Cart, we checkout Nathan Bush, the guy who usually asks the questions around here! Nathan is an eCommerce Strategist, Co founder and Director of eCommerce talent agency eSuite and of course, host of the Add to Cart podcast. Before all that, he was Group Digital Manager at Super Retail Group and was placed in the Top 50 People in e-commerce four years in a row.
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…
🔗 Links from the episode
- Dan Murphys
- Happiest Man on Earth by Eddie Jacu
- An Astronaut’s Guide to Life on Earth by Chris Hadfield
- Creativity Inc by Ed Catmull
- Conversations with Richard Fidler
- Jerry McGuire Does Digital: The Nathan Bush Story | #121
This episode was brought to you by…