In this episode of Add To Cart, we checkout Leigh Williams, Founder and Managing Director of eStore Logistics – a third party logistics fulfilment and warehousing solution for small, medium and large retailers. In Leigh’s own words, they are aiming to democratise access to enterprise-level logistics for all retailers. eStore Logistics runs fulfilment and warehousing for some of Australia’s biggest eCommerce brands including Kogan, Temple & Webster and MyDeal. They are fulfilling 20 million orders per year and in the last fourteen months alone have tripled their warehousing capacity to 120,000 square metres.
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…
- The Everything Store, Jeff Bezos and the Age of Amazon
- Robots in the Engine Room: The eStore Logistics Story | #134
This episode was brought to you by…