In this episode of Add To Cart, we checkout Kate Casey and Phoebe Simmonds, Co-founders of The Memo, a one stop curated online shop for everything you need to care for your baby. Born out of frustration with the patronising tone used to speak to new mothers, The Memo is a grown up answer to new parents’ consumer confusion, connecting them with the best and brightest brands in the baby-sphere.
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…
- Sheet Society
- Frank Green
- Victoria Devine
- Sway with Kara Swisher
- Baby Shop for Grown Ups: The Memo Story | #175
This episode was brought to you by…