In this episode of Add To Cart, we checkout Jason Wyatt, the Co-Founder and Managing Director of Marketplacer which, in his words, allows you to “sell shit that you don’t own”. Put another way, Marketplacer allows retailers to create marketplaces to dramatically expand the product range and serve every need of your customer. The platform currently powers 100 marketplaces in 10 countries across the world and connects about 25,000 businesses.
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…
- The Membership Economy by Robbie Kellman Baxter
- Legacy by James Kerr
- Selling Shit You Don’t Own: The Marketplacer Story | #083
This episode was brought to you by…