In this episode of Add To Cart, we checkout James Wakefield and Robin McGowan, co-founders of InStitchu. InStitchu are changing up the suit, work and all together put together the fashion industry by offering tailored designs at a fraction of the cost of traditional bespoke designers. InStitchu are coming up to their 10th birthday. Starting with a $5K website, they now have a team of 60 including five in-house developers, 13 showrooms throughout Australia and customers all over the world.
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…
- Good Pair Days
- Adidas x Allbirds
- The Tipping Point by Malcom Gladwell
- Equity Mates
- Tailored Technology: The InStitchu Story | #097
This episode was brought to you by…