In this episode of Add To Cart, we checkout Frank Nesci, the Co-founder of Comestri. Comestri is a central ecommerce hub that integrates, enriches and synchronises data from multiple business systems for retailers and marketplaces. They currently manage over 150 brands, close to 10 million SKUs and process more than 20 million order transactions a year for clients like General Pants, The Iconic and Amazon.
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…
- Adore Beauty
- How I Built This With Guy Raz – Melanie Perkins
- Maximise Your Product Data: The Comestri Story | #200
This episode was brought to you by…