In this episode of Add To Cart, we checkout David McLean, Founder and CEO of Hubbed, a technology solution giving eCommerce businesses and their customers an alternative way to receive products. With Hubbed, customers can opt to pick up their package from their local corner shop, newsagent or petrol station at a time that suits them. Hubbed partners with all the major couriers, has around 2200 pick up locations Australia-wide and will turn on four further markets in South East Asia later this year.
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…
- David plays bass in a band and finds his music gear at Mannys.com.au
- Start With Why by Simon Sinek
- Pick Ups and Pubs: The Hubbed Story | #222
This episode was brought to you by…