In this episode of Add To Cart, we checkout professional sun chasers, Dani Atkins and Alex Babich. These two are the married founders of Kulani Kinis – a swimwear label inspired by Hawaiian life, summer and a love of colour. And they are taking the world by storm. Not only are they selling over $20m of bikinis with their team of 40, they are selling 80% of their product outside of Australia.
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…
This episode was bro
- Princess Polly
- Pura Vida
- Stonyfield Yoghurt: Gary Hirshberg
- Chasing the Sun: The Kulani Kinis Story | #208
ught to you by…