In this episode of Add To Cart, we checkout Beth Glancey, GM of ANZ at AirRobe. Beth left LVMH and the corporate world of luxury behind to join AirRobe, a technology startup connecting consumers and brands to the re-commerce market in one click. With AirRobe, customers get to create a circular wardrobe to which they can add beautiful pieces, then rent, recycle or resell them in the future with ease. It’s pretty cool – all your fashion assets in one place and the ability to give them another life. Leading retailers like The Iconic, Oroton and PE Nation are already partnering with AirRobe to drive an average basket uplift of 30% for brands and retailers.
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…
- Good Groceries
- The Iconic
- Radical Candor by Kim Scott
- Let’s F***ing Go! The AirRobe Story | #210
This episode was brought to you by…