In this episode of Add To Cart, we checkout Andy Lee, co-founder of the WOD Life. The WOD Life is the home of training looking after athletes, gym goers and battlers giving it their best (ie. me) as they sweat and strive to be better. Starting with a humble order of 30 skipping ropes, the WOD Life now ship all over the world carrying leading brands such as Nike, Reebok and Under Armour as well as their own range of workout gear. In this chat we cover how Andy and his co-founder Ben bootstrapped The Wod Life from a personal credit card.
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…
- How I Built This with Guy Raz
- The Corporate Athlete by Jack L Groppel and Jim Loehr
- Andy Lee from The WOD Life: Training Destination | #228
This episode was brought to you by…