In this episode of Add To Cart, we checkout Tim Fung from Airtasker. Airtasker is a community platform that connects people who need jobs done with people who want to work. Started in Australia in 2012, Airtasker now operates in New Zealand, Singapore, the UK, Ireland and the US and listed on the ASX earlier this year.
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…
🔗 Links from the episode
- Brian Chesky
- Thinking Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
- Thinking in Bets by Annie Duke
- Superforecasting by Philip E Tetlock
- What Can’t Michael Schumacher Do?: The Airtasker Story | #091
This episode was brought to you by…