In this episode of Add To Cart, we checkout Richard Kelsey from Beer Cartel. Started from a Kennard’s shed in 2009, Beer Cartel was one of the first online beer businesses in Australia. Today, they stock over 1,000 craft beers, have created a new tradition with their famous Advent Beer Calendar and just launched their equity crowdfunding where you can buy a share of the company.
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…
- The Happiest Man on Earth by Eddie Jaku
- Extreme Ownership: How the US Navy Seals Lead and Win by Jocko Willink
- New Brew: The Beer Cartel Story | #87
This episode was brought to you by…