In this episode of Add To Cart, we checkout Molly Rogers and Emma Clegg, Co-founders of JAM The Label, producing adaptive and inclusive fashionable clothing. Both women are Occupational Therapists with extensive experience in disability support and in their jobs, they were witnessing daily struggles with mainstream garments. Despite having no experience in the fashion industry, they launched JAM The Label in 2019, took part in this year’s Australian Fashion Week and have recently partnered with The Iconic.
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…
- Go To Skincare
- Say Hello by Carly Findlay
- Finding An Inclusive Fashion Fit: The JAM The Label Story| #194
This episode was brought to you by…