In this episode of Add To Cart, we checkout Matt Allen from Tractor Ventures. These guys offer revenue based finance, meaning that they can provide capital in return for payback (with interest) once you start generating the returns from the investment. This means founders don’t have to give away big chunks of equity to unlock growth. They’ve already got eCommerce leaders such as Kate Morris from Adore Beauty, Ed McManus from Deliveroo and Rob Ward from Quad Lock involved in the fund.
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…
- Ego is the Enemy by Ryan Holiday
- Accessing Investment Without Selling the Farm with Matt Allen from Tractor Ventures | #111
This episode was brought to you by…