In this episode of Add To Cart, we checkout Bill and Ed Ovenden, brothers who have established the bedroom brand, The Lad Collective. Founded in 2020, Ed and Bill have developed bed sheets that even bloody useless Australian males can use. Corner tags, magnetic clips, zip in pillow slips – it’s totally idiot proof. But jokes aside, there is a serious side – they’ve developed a version of the product which is registered with the NDIS – National Disability insurance scheme which even includes braille sewn in.
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…
- Get the Fort
- Dr Squatch
- No Limitations with Greg Robinson
- Traction by Gino Wickman
- Return to Better: The Refundid Story | #152
- Get Your Sheet Together: The Lad Collective Story | #160
This episode was brought to you by…