In this episode of Add To Cart, we checkout Brad Karney, Co-founder and CEO of Refundid. Brad describes himself as a retail enthusiast who combined this energy with his finance background to create a solution for a common pain point – refunds! Refundid provide instant refunds to customers on behalf of brands, when they want to make a return. Instead of customers having to wait until the item has made it’s often long journey back to the retailer, they get the cash in their pocket straight away. Refundid are backed by the venture arm of Afterpay and now have over 30 stores on board, including Culture Kings, Sass & Bide and General Pants.
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…
- Culture Kings
- Urban Outfitters
- Masters of Scale with Reid Hoffman
- The Ten Commandments of Start Up Success
- Return to Better: The Refundid Story | #152
This episode was brought to you by…