In this episode of Add To Cart, we checkout Basil Karam from Life Interiors. The online homewares store had a massive 2020 and are on track for an even bigger 2021 off the back of a replatforming over to Shopify Plus, a smart omnichannel set up and investment in technologies including augmented reality and artificial intelligence.
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…
🔗 Links from the episode
- Principals by Ray Dalio
- Google Meet
- From Replicas to a Unique Experience: The Life Interiors Story | #072
This episode was brought to you by…