In this episode of Add To Cart, we checkout Anthony Nappa, Founder and CEO of Oz Hair & Beauty. Anthony started out buying a business from his dad for $12,000 and worked hard selling products on Ebay to get him through university. Now that business does over $50m a year in turnover and is one of the leading beauty and skincare brands.
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…