In this episode of Add To Cart, we checkout Anthony Chesler from Thread Together, an organisation that aims to drive social and environmental change by connecting excess retail clothing with people in need. Whether these people are impacted by floods, bushfires, domestic violence, homelessness, asylum seekers, leaving jail or even, COVID, Anthony and his team hope to restore some dignity through the power of clothing.
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…