In this episode of Add To Cart, we checkout Andrew Maver, Co founder and CEO of stockinstore, an omni-channel SAAS platform connecting online and physical stores. With clients such as Adair’s, Kookai, Price Attack and Scanlan Theodore, stockinstore allows customers to find store locations, check product levels and lots more, creating more integrated, convenient shopping experiences.
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…
- Stalin’s Wine Cellar by John Baker
- Andrew Maver from stockinstore: Inventory Innovation | #226
This episode was brought to you by…