In this episode of Add To Cart, we checkout Alex Tanya and Aaron Weller, couple founders of online rug retailer, Miss Amara. A million miles away from the shouty men who traditionally seemed to be the only option in rug sales, Miss Amara use beautiful content, styling services and amazing customer service to modernise the business. Today they are on track to surpass $20m in revenue and are shipping to Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong and soon, the US.
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…