In this episode of Add To Cart, we checkout Aidan Corbett, Co founder and CEO from Wayflyer. For those who haven’t heard of Wayflyer, they were founded in 2019 and today, have over 1,000 eCommerce customers all over the world. In this short amount of time, they have delivered $700m of funding for eCommerce businesses. They now have an office and a team in Sydney and have helped unlock growth for Australian eCommerce brands such as Stax, King Kong Apparel and Black Swallow.
Questions answered in this episode include…
- What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever bought online?
- Who is your favourite retailer?
- Which retail fad do you wish was history?
- Can you recommend a book or podcast that our listeners should immediately get into?
- Finish this sentence. The future of retail is…
- All Saints
- 7 Powers by Hamilton Helmer
- The Acquired podcast
- Funding Freedom: The Wayflyer Story | #190
This episode was brought to you by…